Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

How important is the forgiveness?

by - 18 March


Life wisdom from Shaolin. Watch an excerpt from my talk with Shi Heng Yi and Shi Heng Zong from the Shaolin Temple Europe located in Otterberg (Kaiserslautern) / Germany. What's the meaning of forgiveness? How important is to forgive others and yourself?
To forgive yourself is very important sometimes. Because we are no Gods, so we are not perfect. We do mistakes. Many people expect from themselves to give always a hundred percent and to never do mistakes and we can't be that way. We are humans. That means we have the right to do mistakes, we have the right to fail. So therefore forgiveness for ourselves is very important and also forgiving others. Because if I say that person did that and that to me, and that person did that and that to me, than unforgiving makes no sense. Buddha says  that everything what we do, everything what we are, comes out of our mind. Our mind creates the world. Hate has never defeated hate. Only love defeats hate. See how this person hit me, how he rapped me, live in that thinking and you'll live in war. See how this person hit me, see what this person did to me, give up that thinking and live in peace.

Read and watch more Shaolin wisdom on how to embrace change here, how to find balance here, how self-observation can prevent you from making mistakes here, how to become the master of your emotions here and how to connect with others here

Buy me a coffeeBuy me a coffee

You May Also Like

1 коментара

  1. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, shame on both of us. :)
    No good deed goes unpunished just as forgiveness :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments system