Recent Post Number

Recent

Number of Posts

Related Post Number

Random Post Number

Carousel+

[success][carousel][4]

How to become the master of your emotion?

by - 01 March




Life wisdom from Shaolin. Watch an excerpt from my talk with Shi Heng Yi and Shi Heng Zong from the Shaolin Temple Europe located in Otterberg (Kaiserslautern) / Germany. 

It's ok to express your emotions but don't let them lead you. Because you're not your emotion. The emotion belongs to you but it doesn't make you. There is difference between saying "I feel anger in me" which means "I'm angry". The next step would be "I'm the anger". If we say "I'm the master of my emotion" that is good. But to be the slave of your emotion is not good. And that is what happens if the emotion drives you. If the emotion takes over, you are the slave of your emotion not the master.

Read and watch more Shaolin wisdom on how to embrace change here, how to find balance here and how to use self-observation here 

You May Also Like

0 коментара

Comments system